Currently Hiring for: Dog Walkers and Pet Sitters
Dreaming of Being a Pack Leader?”
Step into a rewarding and fun career in a booming industry.
We offer both part-time and full time dog walker/pet sitter position.
All positions are part time to start, leading to full time for the right candidates.
We are seeking avid pet lovers, preferably with experience in pet care, dog training, walking or sitting. No experience is okay too, as long as you are a reliable and punctual pet lover and believe this position would be a great fit.
Please read carefully through the tabs below to get a clear idea of what working with Toronto Dog Walks will entail.
PLEASE NOTE: This position can ramp up slowly or fast, depending on your availability and other factors like time of the year, etc. Demand for our services changes throughout the year and your work will increase with it. You will start part time, and move to full time depending on your availability and your comfort in the position. How fast you transition from part-time to full-time is often a matter of how often you say YES to new assignments.
- You must be available between 9-3, MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
- Even though the position is part time to start, these are the peak hours you will be needed. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- That being said, you will be offered work some weekends, holidays, evenings and early mornings. The more flexible your availability is, the more work you will get. In this position, how much money you make is dependent on how much work you put into it.
These are the basic requirements of this position.
- You must love pets and be comfortable working with all sizes and breeds.
- You must be comfortable walking small AND big dogs.
- You must have some experience with animals.
- You must be incredibly reliable. There are no ‘sick days’ in this job!
- You must have a smart phone with data. You will be required to use our online pet care system to sign in and out of each assignment.
- You must have a computer/tablet/smart phone with daily access to your email and the internet.
- You must have a reliable vehicle that can safely transport up to 6 medium to large dogs.
- You must be bondable and willing to provide a criminal record check.
- You must be able to work with supervision or independently.
- You must be organized and be able to manage your daily schedule. Punctuality is an absolute MUST in this position.
- You must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.You must be able to commit to work with us for at least the next six months.
- You must be able to work in North York and Midtown Toronto.
Pay structure is percentage-based, not hourly.Pay is very competitive in the industry!We are looking for the right person to grow with us.You should love dogs and have an uncanny fondness for being outside in the rain, snow, cold and miserable weather.Resumes will not be accepted without the online application.
Get in Touch With Us
We would love to hear from you. Please use any of the contact methods below to reach us, and we will get back to you shortly.
We proudly serve the Midtown Toronto and North York Areas, from Bloor Street to Steeles Avenue and from the DVP to Allen Road.
Write to Us
How can we help?
Book a meet ‘n greet or simply fill out the form below with your questions and we will contact you regarding the service you require.