Sometimes, all your dog needs is a quick potty break!
During our outing, we:
- Take your pooch out for a 10-15 minute bathroom break
- Return your relieved pooch for their afternoon nap.
Potty Break Facts:
- Potty breaks are 10-15 minutes in length
- Elderly dogs and dogs who are recovering from injuries are welcome to take part in our potty break program. The difference between the potty breaks and private walks is the length of the walk.
- These short outings are also suited for dogs recovering from any type of communicable disease, as potty breaks are generally solo outings.
What our pups are up to every day.
Please visit our rates page for more information regarding individual services.
Get in Touch With Us
We would love to hear from you. Please use any of the contact methods below to reach us, and we will get back to you shortly.
We proudly serve the Midtown Toronto and North York Areas, from Bloor Street to Steeles Avenue and from the DVP to Allen Road.
Write to Us
How can we help?
Book a meet ‘n greet or simply fill out the form below with your questions and we will contact you regarding the service you require.