Weekend Adventure Walks
Weekend adventure walks are a special treat for your dog! Like spending a Saturday at the spa, Buster is spoiled with a 3-4 hour romp through some of the GTA’s scenic ravines, walking trails and hidden pockets of wilderness.
3-4 hours in length, adventure walks offer an experience for dogs who crave and thrive in a more natural setting. The walks are longer than our regular group walks, and are a great way to treat your dog to an extra special time on the weekend. This way, you can do the groceries and run errands while Buster spends his time doing what he loves most.
Adventure Walk Facts:
- Pick-ups start at 8 a.m. and drop-offs begin after 1 p.m.
- The same rules apply as on our regular group walks: you dog must be friendly with other dogs, free from communicable disease, and most importantly have good, solid recall.
What happens on group adventure walks:
- We pick up your dog bright and early on Saturday morning and drive them to one of our carefully selected locations.
- We frequently visits walking trails in Toronto, trails on the outskirts of Toronto, and the beach in the warmer months of the year. We try to go to the best parks throughout the city that we can’t get to during the week (like the awesome Cherry beach park!), so you dog gets a change of scenery and adventure on the weekend.
- We return your pooch tired and satisfied after hours of walking, running and socializing with pals.
What our pups are up to every day.
Adventure Walk Rates
$45/walk – 1 Dog Home
$65/walk – 2 Dog Home
Please visit our rates page for more information regarding individual services.
Get in Touch With Us
We would love to hear from you. Please use any of the contact methods below to reach us, and we will get back to you shortly.
We proudly serve the Midtown Toronto and North York Areas, from Bloor Street to Steeles Avenue and from the DVP to Allen Road.
Write to Us
How can we help?
Book a meet ‘n greet or simply fill out the form below with your questions and we will contact you regarding the service you require.