Looking for more reasons to hire a dog walker or pet sitter?
We are passionate and dedicated to taking care of our pack!
Toronto Dog Walks Staff:
Are consistent in the pet services we offer and committed to treating your pets to a great experience, every single day.
Are backed by our current and former pet sitting and dog walking clients with references and recommendations galore.
Don’t take their responsibility to you or your pets lightly! This is not a job for us, but a full time, dedicated career. We are always professional, reliable and caring.
Our staff is made up of a team of qualified and professional dog walkers and pet sitters.
We always offer a preliminary interview with your dog walker or sitter before we get started, to make sure your pet knows us and will be comfortable with us entering your home once your service begins.
Rest assured, your pet service provider:
- Has a city of Toronto license to walk dogs.
- Is bonded and insured through the Verge Insurance Group.
- Has gone through an extensive, one month training period before their first solo walk or visit.
- Is committed to following Toronto city bylaws. This means we take care of six dogs at the most per group, which ensures your dog is safe and accounted for at all times.
- Is using GPS technology so you can track when your dog is on a walk or your cat’s visit is taking place.
- Has previous pet experience!
Success and Awards
We’ve collected a few accolades over the last decade of being in business.
Voted one of “Toronto’s Best Dog Walking Companies” in Blog.to
Voted “Top 5 Toronto Dog Walkers in the City” by Toronto City Gossip
Canine Attendant Training Certified, by Canine Foundations
The first step is booking a complementary meeting with us.
During our meeting, we will:
- Assess your dog’s basic level of training
- Ask about your dog’s recall and general temperament
- Learn about the type of service you require
- Give you a chance to ask question
After our initial meet ‘n greet, we will send your login details to our online pet care system so you can make schedule changes yourself and keep an eye on what your pooch is up to in the park.
Then, all you have to do is lean back and reap the benefits of a socialized and well-exercised friend!
We would love to hear from you. Please use any of the contact methods below to reach us, and we will get back to you shortly.
We proudly serve the Midtown Toronto and North York Areas, from Bloor Street to Steeles Avenue and from the DVP to Allen Road.